Do you have a young child? Why are dental sealants important for kids’ oral health?
1. Children without sealants have almost three times more decay than children with sealants. (Centers For Disease Control)
2. Sealants may be covered by your Wyoming dental insurance plan. For moms and dads without dental insurance, sealants are worth the price. You will likely skip fillings and additional dental visits. Note that some Wyoming dental insurance providers have age limitations for sealants. Aspen Ridge Dental recommends having sealants applied as early as possible.
3. With proper care, sealants can last for many years. They guard your son or daughter during the years they are most likely to get cavities.
By observing sensible oral health habits and refraining from biting into hard objects, your child can maximize their lifespan.
4. The application process is painless. Teeth are cleaned, dried, and then the liquid sealant material is applied to teeth. It hardens quickly. Your youngster won’t need to skip meals after the treatment.
5. In some situations, sealants can be placed over existing tooth decay to prevent further damage. Dr. Youmans will determine if your child is a good candidate for this application.
Sealants, oral hygiene, a balanced diet, and dental cleanings are vital for pediatric dental health.
Contact Aspen Ridge Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
1122 S Conwell St