Solutions in Casper for Missing Teeth
Dentistry is about so much more than cleaning teeth or filling the occasional cavity. It’s our job to bring your bite and your smile to complete health and wholeness. That’s why Aspen Ridge Dental is excited to offer full mouth reconstruction services in the Casper, Wyoming area.
What Is a Full Mouth Reconstruction?
A full mouth reconstruction is essentially a highly personalized treatment plan. It will contain a series of restorative dentistry procedures that are chosen just for you.
There are many different dental needs that can be addressed with a reconstruction treatment plan. Some of those include:
- Severely Worn Teeth | Teeth with thin or missing enamel are at high risk of infection.
- Badly Chipped, Cracked, or Broken Teeth | When the soft tissues inside the tooth are exposed, they can become damaged or infected.
- One or More Missing Teeth | Gaps in the bite affect our ability to eat, chew, and even speak clearly.
- Worn or Old Dental Restorations | Dental work must be maintained and updated regularly, just as with natural teeth. This can include crowns, bridges, dentures, or fillings.
- Severe Tooth Decay | When an infection is widespread, it needs more than just a simple filling.
- Irregular Bite | Proper jaw alignment is vital to keeping your teeth and your temporomandibular joint healthy.
- Jawbone Damage | When accident, injury, or disease has damaged the structure around your mouth, proper healing and alignment is necessary to ensure the return of a healthy bite and smile.
- Oral Diseases | Diseases of the mouth, throat, and jaw are always more easily healed when caught early and treated thoroughly.
- TMJ Dysfunction | The two temporomandibular joints on either side of your face are susceptible to a number of disorders due to injury, misalignment, or disease.
Restorative Dentistry Options
Just some of the treatments available in a full mouth reconstruction treatment are as follows:
Dental Bonding| A simple resin is bonded to your tooth in order to fill small gaps and patch minor cracks or chips.
Dental Crowns| Dental crowns can reinforce worn enamel, seal a severe break, or top a dental implant post to replace missing teeth.
Dental Veneers| Veneers are thin shells of high quality dental porcelain that are bonded to the front of your teeth. These can reinforce weak enamel, cover stains, camouflage minor gaps, and give you a dazzling smile.
Dental Implants| Implants are one of the most popular ways to restore missing teeth. This is because they replace the entire tooth from root to crown, and they are designed to last for decades.
Extractions| If a tooth is too severely broken to be repaired, too crowded in the bite, or too infected to save, then an extraction may be the correct and most necessary procedure.
Implant-Supported Dentures| Modern dentures come in many forms, such as the implant-supported denture. Instead of using an adhesive, these dentures attach to a series of dental implant rods.
Orthodontics| Orthodontic treatments are designed to bring your bite and your teeth into proper alignment with each other. Through our partner orthodontists, we offer traditional braces, clear braces, and Invisalign® clear aligners.
Perio Treatments| Gum disease is the leading cause of tooth loss. Proper care of the gums is vital to keeping the teeth healthy as well. We offer many treatments, including thorough dental cleanings and OralDNA diagnostics.
Talk to Us Today
Aspen Ridge Dental is here for you in Casper. Whatever your restorative dentistry needs, we stand ready to create a full mouth reconstruction plan to bring your mouth to full and complete health. Contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment!