Dental Veneers Available for Casper
Porcelain veneers are thin tooth-colored facings composed of a dental ceramic. Teeth veneers are permanently bonded to the front teeth to create a dramatically different smile.
Dental veneers are often used by movie stars to create an even, beautiful, and attractive smile. Now Aspen Ridge Dental patients have access to this first class cosmetic treatment at an affordable price right here in Casper.
Porcelain veneers are a conservative, modern alternative to dental crowns. Within one to two appointments, you could be enjoying a fresh new smile.
Do You Need Dental Veneers?
Some of the smile imperfections that can be fixed with teeth veneers include:
- Dull, stained, or hard-to-whiten teeth.
- Poorly shaped teeth.
- Excess spacing between the teeth.
- Crowded or slightly misaligned teeth.
- Chipped or broken teeth.
- Worn down teeth.
Porcelain veneers will give you that ideal tooth size, shape, and color. They can create an aesthetic and even smile that you can show off confidently.
What Dental Veneers Do for You
Porcelain dental veneers offer several specific benefits to those they’re used for, including all of the following:
- A whiter smile: Teeth whitening is one of the most common procedures offered by dentists. However, some people’s teeth are naturally darker than others. Veneers can brighten teeth up by several shades and make them look more even in color.
- Fixing chips and cracks: A minor chip or crack in a tooth can be unsightly and affect your self-confidence. If the damage is cosmetic only, veneers may be just what you’re looking for to repair it. Veneers are strong enough to correct most chipped, broken, or worn teeth without compromising the structure of the original tooth.
- Fixing gaps between teeth: Most people have spaces between their teeth that vary in size. While some people are content to leave them as is, others may find them unsightly and want them closed up. Veneers can close these spaces and give you a more even smile.
- Improving the shape of teeth: Teeth come in all shapes and sizes, but not all of them are perfect. Some people may have teeth that are too small, large, oddly shaped, crooked, or crowded. Veneers can be used to even out the appearance of teeth and give you a more uniform look.
- Improving bite problems: If your teeth don’t meet together correctly when you close your jaw, this could lead to a number of dental issues in the future. Working with an experienced cosmetic dentist can help you correct this problem and potentially prevent future issues.
Do Dental Veneers Look Natural?
We attentively design our dental veneers so that when they are bonded to your natural teeth, they are virtually undetectable. They will cover up any smile imperfection while blending in with the rest of your grin.
Porcelain veneers provide strength to the teeth, while also resisting coffee, tea, and cigarette stains. Our teeth veneers provide a natural effect that is unsurpassed by other restorative treatment options.
How Long do Dental Veneers Last?
With proper care, porcelain veneers will brighten your smile for a decade or more. Our dentists use only the highest quality materials while crafting teeth veneers. Brush and floss diligently, and refrain from using your porcelain veneers as tools to open and cut things.
The Simple Veneer Process
Best of all, the process of obtaining one or more dental veneers is simple, straightforward and painless. Here are the basic steps:
- Initial consultation: In this visit, we will take a look at your smile and discuss the goals you have for treatment. We will also take impressions of your teeth so that our dental lab can create a customized veneer for you.
- Temporary veneers: In order to protect your natural teeth while the permanent veneers are being created, we will place a temporary set of veneers on your teeth and send you home.
- Porcelain veneers: Once we have received the dental veneer molds from the lab, we will take an impression of your mouth to fit it with a custom-made porcelain veneer that complements your smile and reflects your personality.
- Final fitting: We will check the fit and color of your new dental veneer, and then make any necessary adjustments.
- Bonding: The final step is to permanently bond the veneer to your tooth using a special dental adhesive. This process is done painlessly, quickly, and requires no downtime.
Call Aspen Ridge Dental to Learn More
We hope to have the opportunity to brighten your smile with beautiful porcelain veneers! To schedule your visit, contact Aspen Ridge Dental in Casper today.