Dental Veneers Available for Casper
Dental veneers are often used by movie stars to create an even, beautiful, and attractive smile. Now Aspen Ridge Dental patients have access to this first-class cosmetic treatment at an affordable price right here in Casper.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin tooth-colored facings composed of dental ceramic material. Teeth veneers are permanently bonded to the front teeth to create a dramatically different smile.
Porcelain veneers are a conservative, modern alternative to dental crowns. Within one to two appointments, you could be enjoying a fresh new smile.
Do You Need Dental Veneers?
Veneers are a cosmetic or restorative procedure. Many patients will not need veneers, but they are an option for almost everyone. They are used to make the patient’s front teeth look perfect by hiding imperfections. Some of the smile imperfections that can be fixed with teeth veneers include:
- Dull, stained, or hard-to-whiten teeth
- Poorly shaped teeth
- Excess spacing between the teeth
- Crowded or slightly misaligned teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Worn down teeth
Porcelain veneers will give you that ideal tooth size, shape, and color. They can create an aesthetic and even smile that you can show off with confidence.
Why Choose Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers are a great way to splurge on yourself. They’re great for self-care! Not only do they make you look happier and healthier, veneers protect your teeth from stains and breaking. Here are some reasons you might consider adding veneers to your smile:
- Upcoming special event: Planning on getting married soon? A brilliant new smile will be the perfect thing for your wedding photos!
- Low self-esteem: If you don’t like your appearance, improving your smile can go a long way toward improving your self-image.
- Desire to make a good first impression: If you have an important interview or date coming up, there’s never been a better time to improve your smile!
What Dental Veneers Do for You
Porcelain dental veneers offer several specific benefits to those they’re used for, including all of the following:
- A whiter smile: Teeth whitening is one of the most common procedures offered by dentists. However, some people’s teeth are naturally darker than others. Veneers can brighten teeth up by several shades and make them look more even in color.
- Fixing chips and cracks: A minor chip or crack in a tooth can be unsightly and affect your self-confidence. If the damage is cosmetic only, veneers may be just what you’re looking for to repair it. Veneers are strong enough to correct most chipped, broken, or worn teeth without compromising the structure of the original tooth.
- Fixing gaps between teeth: Most people have spaces between their teeth that vary in size. While some people are content to leave them as is, others may find them unsightly and want them closed up. Veneers can close these spaces and give you a more even smile.
- Improving the shape of teeth: Teeth come in all shapes and sizes, but not all of them are perfect. Some people may have teeth that are too small, large, oddly shaped, crooked, or crowded. Veneers can be used to even out the appearance of teeth and give you a more uniform look.
- Improving bite problems: If your teeth don’t meet together correctly when you close your jaw, this could lead to several dental issues in the future. Working with an experienced cosmetic dentist can help you correct this problem and potentially prevent future issues.
The Simple Veneer Process
Best of all, the process of obtaining one or more dental veneers is simple, straightforward, and painless. Here are the basic steps:
- Initial consultation: In this visit, we will take a look at your smile and discuss the goals you have for treatment. We will also take impressions of your teeth so that our dental lab can create a customized veneer for you.
- Temporary veneers: To protect your natural teeth while the permanent veneers are being created, we will place a temporary set of veneers on your teeth and send you home.
- Porcelain veneers: Once we have received the dental veneer molds from the lab, we will take an impression of your mouth to fit it with a custom-made porcelain veneer that complements your smile and reflects your personality.
- Final fitting: We will check the fit and color of your new dental veneer, and then make any necessary adjustments.
- Bonding: The final step is to permanently bond the veneer to your tooth using a special dental adhesive. This process is done painlessly and quickly and requires no downtime for healing.
Do Dental Veneers Look Natural?
We attentively design our dental veneers so that when they are bonded to your natural teeth, they are virtually undetectable. They will cover up any smile imperfection while blending in with the rest of your grin.
Porcelain veneers provide strength to the teeth, while also resisting coffee, tea, and cigarette stains. Our teeth veneers provide a natural effect that is unsurpassed by other restorative treatment options.
How Long Do Dental Veneers Last?
With proper care, porcelain veneers will brighten your smile for 10 years or more. Our dentists use only the highest quality materials while crafting teeth veneers. Brush and floss diligently, and refrain from using your porcelain veneers as tools to open and cut things.
How Much Do Veneers Cost?
The number of veneers you get and the severity of the corrections you need will determine the price of your treatment. Aspen Ridge Dental does what it can to make all treatments available to everyone. If you have questions about pricing, contact our office.
Are Veneers Permanent?
Porcelain veneers, once applied, will last about 10–15 years and then will need to be replaced. You must replace your veneers when they wear out because we will remove a bit of enamel on your teeth to make room for the veneers. Veneers are a permanent procedure.
Do Veneers Require Special Care?
For the most part, all you have to do to take care of your veneers is to brush twice a day and floss daily—just like you should with regular teeth. The only extra precaution you might take is taking extra care not to bite on hard things with your front teeth. You wouldn’t want to break your veneers!
Call Aspen Ridge Dental to Learn More
We hope to have the opportunity to brighten your smile with beautiful porcelain veneers! To schedule your visit, contact Aspen Ridge Dental in Casper today.