Casper, Douglas, and Central Wyoming’s Premier Teeth Whitening Specialists
Everyone experiences tooth stains at some point—they are a natural result of aging and eating tooth-staining foods. Fortunately, you don’t have to live with tooth stains for the rest of your life. Professional teeth whitening treatment at Aspen Ridge Dental can make your smile white again!
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
Our innovative, professional teeth whitening treatments can reverse the discoloration caused by staining, aging, and chemical damage. You’ll be able to experience the following great benefits when you choose to whiten your teeth:
- Improved Self-Esteem: You’d be surprised how much a good smile can improve the way you see yourself.
- Improved Social Life: A smile is the first thing people notice when meeting someone new. Having one with shiny, white teeth can help you make a better impression.
- Healthier Appearance: Stained teeth don’t look healthy. Show the world you take care of your smile with a quick whitening session.
Professional Teeth Whitening for $1 a Day!
Our doctors use the latest in whitening technology to give you brilliant white teeth. Our whitening methods are safe and fast, and can cost as little as $1 per day!
If you’re interested in a noninvasive way to improve your smile, just ask one of our dentists about teeth whitening.
Aspen Ridge Dental in Casper is proud to offer two revolutionary and highly effective whitening systems: KöR and Opalescence.
KöR teeth whitening is different from older methods because:
- It works by restoring your teeth’s youthful ability to absorb oxygen. It works with your teeth to dissolve stain molecules.
- Unlike other whitening methods, KöR whitening is permanent.
- KöR whitening is the only recognized system in the world to whiten tetracycline-stained teeth.
- Nearly all patients report low to no sensitivity while using KöR whitening in-office or with a teeth whitening kit.
We can complete your KöR procedure in-office, or provide you with a unique teeth whitening kit that you can use at home. The thin, form-fitting trays are comfortable and will give you dazzling white teeth in record time. The results are dramatic, often lightening the teeth 16 shades or more!
Whether you want white teeth within an hour at our office or after a few nights of sleep at home, the Aspen Ridge professionals have an answer. The Opalescence whitening system will make you realize that over-the-counter strips and toothpastes are a waste of money. You can get white teeth in a fraction of the time with Opalescence!
The in-office procedure is completed by your Aspen Ridge dentist and can produce a smile that is eight shades lighter in a little over an hour while you sit back and relax. The take-home whitening kit will whiten your teeth an average of six shades in three nights.
Where Do Tooth Stains Come From?
Understanding where tooth stains come from can help you take steps to prevent them and keep your smile looking bright and healthy. Here are some of the most common causes of tooth stains:
- Food and Drink: Certain foods and beverages can cause tooth stains over time, particularly if consumed frequently or in large quantities. Some common culprits include coffee, tea, red wine, berries, and tomato sauce.
- Tobacco Use: Smoking and other forms of tobacco use can cause severe tooth stains due to the tar and nicotine in these products. Tobacco stains can be difficult to remove and may require professional dental treatment.
- Aging: As we age, our once pristine white teeth naturally become more prone to discoloration and staining. This is due to changes in the tooth structure and a gradual accumulation of surface stains over time.
- Poor Oral Hygiene: If you don’t brush and floss regularly, plaque and tartar can build up on your teeth, leading to staining and discoloration. In addition, poor oral hygiene can contribute to other dental problems that may affect the appearance of your teeth, such as cavities or gum disease.
- Medications: Certain medications, such as antibiotics or antihistamines, can cause tooth discoloration as a side effect. If you’re concerned about medication-related tooth stains, speak with your dentist or healthcare provider.
Teeth Whitening FAQs
What is teeth whitening, and how does it work?
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic dental procedure aimed at lightening the color of your teeth and removing stains or discoloration. Professional whitening treatments typically involve the application of a bleaching agent, such as hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide, to the surface of the teeth. These agents penetrate the enamel to break down stains and whiten the teeth, resulting in a brighter, more radiant smile.
What are the benefits of professional teeth whitening over at-home whitening kits?
Professional teeth whitening offers several advantages over at-home whitening kits. With professional whitening, you’ll receive custom-tailored treatment plans designed to address your specific needs and achieve optimal results. Additionally, professional whitening treatments use higher concentrations of whitening agents for faster and more effective results compared to over-the-counter products. At Aspen Ridge Dental, we offer KöR Whitening, a highly effective professional whitening system known for its ability to deliver stunning results and brighten even the toughest stains for a noticeably whiter smile.
How long does the whitening last, and how can I maintain white teeth?
The duration of whitening results varies depending on factors such as your oral hygiene habits, diet, and lifestyle choices. With proper care and maintenance, professional teeth whitening results can last for up to several years. To maintain white teeth, it’s essential to practice good oral hygiene, including brushing and flossing regularly and scheduling routine dental cleanings. Avoiding staining foods and beverages such as coffee, tea, red wine, and tobacco can also help preserve your bright smile.
Is teeth whitening suitable for everyone?
While whitening is generally safe and effective for most people, it may not be suitable for individuals with certain dental conditions or sensitivities. Pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 16, and individuals with untreated dental problems such as cavities or gum disease may not be candidates for teeth whitening. Additionally, whitening may not be effective for discoloration caused by certain medications or dental conditions. A consultation with our dental team can determine if teeth whitening is right for you and recommend the most appropriate treatment options to achieve your desired results.
Make Your Smile Shine With Professional Teeth Whitening!
Aspen Ridge Dental has been serving patients in Casper, Douglas, and throughout Central Wyoming for over 20 years. You can rely on our team of experts for transparency, attention to detail, and a comfortable, friendly atmosphere.
You’ll be stunned by the difference white teeth can make—not just in your appearance, but in your confidence as well.
Call us at 307-234-6054 to get your questions answered and schedule an appointment today!