Get White Teeth in Casper, WY
Everyone experiences tooth stains at some point—they are a natural result of aging and eating tooth-staining foods. Fortunately, you don’t have to live with tooth stains for the rest of your life. Teeth whitening treatment at Aspen Ridge Dental can make your smile white again!
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
Our teeth whitening treatments can reverse the discoloration caused by staining, aging, and chemical damage. You’ll be able to experience the following great benefits when you choose to whiten your teeth:
- Improved Self-Esteem: You’d be surprised how much a good smile can improve the way you see yourself.
- Improved Social Life: A smile is the first thing people notice when meeting someone new. Having a white one can help you make a better impression.
- Healthier Appearance: Stained teeth don’t look healthy. Show the world you take care of your smile with a quick teeth whitening session.
Teeth Whitening for $1 a Day!
Our doctors use the latest in teeth whitening technology to give you brilliant white teeth. Our whitening methods are safe and fast, and can cost as little as $1 per day!
If you’re interested in a noninvasive way to improve your smile, just ask one of our dentists about teeth whitening.
Aspen Ridge Dental in Casper is proud to offer two revolutionary and highly effective whitening systems: KöR and Opalescence.
KöR teeth whitening is different from older methods because:
- It works by restoring your teeth’s youthful ability to absorb oxygen. It works with your teeth to dissolve stain molecules.
- Unlike other teeth whitening methods, KöR is permanent.
- KöR is the only recognized system in the world to whiten tetracycline-stained teeth.
- Nearly all patients report low to no sensitivity while using KöR in-office or with a teeth whitening kit.
We can complete your KöR procedure in-office, or provide you with a unique teeth whitening kit that you can use at home. The thin, form-fitting trays are comfortable and will give you a dazzling new smile in record time. The results are dramatic, often lightening the teeth 16 shades or more!
Whether you want white teeth within an hour at our office or after a few nights of sleep at home, the Aspen Ridge professionals have an answer. The Opalescence whitening system will make you realize that over-the-counter strips and toothpastes are a waste of money. You can get white teeth in a fraction of the time with Opalescence!
The in-office procedure is completed by your Aspen Ridge dentist and can produce a smile that is eight shades lighter in a little over an hour while you sit back and relax. The take-home teeth whitening kit will whiten your teeth an average of six shades in three nights.
Where Do Tooth Stains Come From?
Understanding where tooth stains come from can help you take steps to prevent them and keep your smile looking bright and healthy. Here are some of the most common causes of tooth stains:
- Food and Drink: Certain foods and beverages can cause tooth stains over time, particularly if consumed frequently or in large quantities. Some common culprits include coffee, tea, red wine, berries, and tomato sauce.
- Tobacco Use: Smoking and other forms of tobacco use can cause severe tooth stains due to the tar and nicotine in these products. Tobacco stains can be difficult to remove and may require professional dental treatment.
- Aging: As we age, our teeth naturally become more prone to discoloration and staining. This is due to changes in the tooth structure and a gradual accumulation of surface stains over time.
- Poor Oral Hygiene: If you don’t brush and floss regularly, plaque and tartar can build up on your teeth, leading to staining and discoloration. In addition, poor oral hygiene can contribute to other dental problems that may affect the appearance of your teeth, such as cavities or gum disease.
- Medications: Certain medications, such as antibiotics or antihistamines, can cause tooth discoloration as a side effect. If you’re concerned about medication-related tooth stains, speak with your dentist or healthcare provider.
Make Your Smile Shine With Teeth Whitening!
You’ll be stunned by the difference white teeth can make—not just in your appearance, but in your confidence as well! Please schedule an appointment with our Casper dentist’s office to make a consultation today.