Traditional dentures have been the only viable option for people who have lost all their teeth. But they have many drawbacks. Implant-supported dentures from Aspen Ridge Dental in Casper are a superior alternative.
Dental implants are titanium posts that are inserted into the jawbone, where they fuse with the bone. Single implants can be used to support one artificial tooth, and multiple implants can support a dental arch.
Implant-supported dentures have the following benefits:
- Stability – Implants don’t move around in your mouth. This permits normal chewing, swallowing, and speech.
- Bone Retention – The post prevents the bone loss and diminished blood circulation that almost always occurs after a tooth is extracted
- Dental implants prevent jaw muscle dysfunction that can occur when remaining teeth are forced to compensate for missing teeth
- Tooth implants eliminate gum irritation caused by dentures
- No need for denture relines
- No denture adhesive needed (Remember, they are anchored in your jawbone just like natural teeth!)
Implant-supported dentures can change your life, and they are among the restorative dentistry procedures available at Aspen Ridge Dental in Casper. To find out whether you’re a good candidate, please call our office to schedule an appointment.
Contact Aspen Ridge Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
1122 S Conwell St