A dental crown from Aspen Ridge Dental in Casper is a strong, natural-looking permanent tooth restoration that covers the top of the damaged tooth. We use them to address a number of dental dilemmas.
Crowns can remedy the following issues:
- A broken tooth with decay
- A poorly-fitting existing crown
- A decayed tooth that has lost a substantial amount of tooth structure
- A tooth that has had a root canal
- A tooth that is too small or misshapen
- A tooth that interferes with a proper bite
Before we can attach the crown to your tooth, we must prepare the area. We remove any decay and shape the tooth to receive the crown. Then a mold is taken of the prepped tooth and surrounding teeth.
The mold is sent to a dental lab where your crown is constructed. You’ll have a temporary crown in place until the permanent one is ready.
Contact Aspen Ridge Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):